If you are interested in becoming involved with UCCRN, there are a few options:
1) Join our network. You will be added to our mailing list and receive updates about research activities, relevant events, and calls for submissions. Please be sure to include your area of interest/expertise and links to relevant work.
2) Submit a Case Study on climate change action in cities to our Case Study Docking Station. See guidelines and instructions here: Call for Case Studies
3) Connect with a Regional Hub. UCCRN Regional Hubs are currently being developed on six continents, and have been launched in Europe, Latin America, East Asia and North America. Please check back for updates, and if you are interested in hosting a Regional Hub on one of the other continents, or collaborating with other urban climate change researchers and city leaders in your country, please contact us.
5) Jobs and Internships. We do not have any opportunities at the moment, but will update this page as they become available.
6) Donate. If you would like to make a donation to support UCCRN, and our work to provide cutting-edge climate change knowledge to cities around the world, click here.